SIM800L GPRS GSM Module Core Board
₹500.00 inc.GST (-31%)
- TTL serial port for serial port, you can link directly to the micro-controller.
- Don’t need MAX232.
- Power module automatically boots, homing network.
- Onboard signal lights all the way.
- It flashes slowly when there is a signal, it flashes quickly when there is no signal.
Frequently Bought Together
₹499.00inc.GST 21% off
- This item: SIM800L GPRS GSM Module Core Board(
- NodeMCU esp8266 Wifi Internet of Things Development Board Cp2102 Iot node(
₹499.00inc.GST 21% off)
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is Small SIM800L GPRS GSM Module Micro SIM Card Core Board Quad-band TTL Serial Port with the antenna, in this module two antennas have been included.
SIM800L GSM/GPRS module is a miniature GSM modem, which can be integrated into a great number of IoT projects. You can use this module to accomplish almost anything a normal cell phone can; SMS text messages, make or receive phone calls, connecting to the internet through GPRS, TCP/IP, and more! To top it off, the module supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, meaning it works pretty much anywhere in the world.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 3 cm|