Push Button Switch 6x6x5 (Pack of 10)
₹60.00 inc.GST (-58%)
- Ideal for Through-hole applications.
- Shaft Shape: Round
- Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances and more.
High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life.
Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and dismantling.
Good electrical conductivity.
- The long life of 300,000 cycles realized despite the high operating force
- Used in the fields of electronic products,
- household appliances and more.
Frequently Bought Together
- Large Breadboard(800 Points)(
Customers who bought this item also bought
6x6x5mm Push Button Switch is widely used as a standard input “buttons” on electronic projects. These work best when you mount it on PCB but can also be used on a solder-less breadboard for temporary connections in prototypes. The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed and complete the circuit.
Applications include telecommunications, consumer electronics, audio/visual, medical devices, testing/instrumentation, and computer/peripherals.
They come in a pack of 10.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 1 cm|