PS2 Joystick Module Breakout Sensor
₹150.00 inc.GST (-57%)
- Dimensions: 40 x 27 x 15 (LxWxH) mm.
- Weight: 10gm (without Hat).
- 2.54mm pin interface leads.
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Long service life and stable performance.
- Standard interface and electronic building blocks.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: PS2 Joystick Module Breakout Sensor(
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is JoyStick Module PS2 Breakout Sensor very similar to the ‘analog’ joysticks on PS2 (PlayStation 2) controllers. Directional movements are simply two potentiometers – one for each axis. Pots are ~10k each. This joystick also has a select button that is actuated when the joystick is press down.With the help of this Joystick Module, you can measure position coordinates on the X and Y axis by moving the “hat”. It also contains a switch that is press-able by pushing the “hat”.It also contains a switch that is press-able by pushing the “hat” down.
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 3 cm|