PAM8403 5V Two-channel Stereo Mini Class-D Audio Amplifier
₹50.00 inc.GST (-44%)
- Dual channel stereo, high output power (3 w + 3 w power @ 5V and 4 ohms load)..
- Double panel wiring solves crosstalk.
- Super mini design allows it to be easily placed in a variety of digital products.
- 3W Output at 10% THD with a 4ΩLoad and 5V Power Supply.
- Filterless, Low Quiescent Current and Low EMI and Low Noise.
- Short Circuit Protection and Thermal Shutdown
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: PAM8403 5V Two-channel Stereo Mini Class-D Audio Amplifier(
- Arduino UNO SMD R3 ATmega328p(
Customers who bought this item also bought
The PAM8403 5V Two-channel Stereo is a 3W+3W, class-D audio amplifier. Allowing it to achieve high-quality sound reproduction. The new filterless architecture allows the device to drive the speaker directly, requiring no low-pass output filters, thus saving system cost and PCB area. With the same numbers of external components, the efficiency of the PAM8403 is much better than that of Class-AB cousins.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 cm|