mq9 Combustible Gas Sensor Module / Carbon Monoxide, Methane and LPG Gas Sensor
₹500.00 inc.GST (-71%)
- Good sensitivity to CO/Combustible Gas
- High sensitivity to Methane, Propane, and CO
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Input voltage: DC 5±0.2V
- Current Consumption: 150mA
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: mq9 Combustible Gas Sensor Module / Carbon Monoxide, Methane and LPG Gas Sensor(
- NodeMCU esp8266 Wifi Internet of Things Development Board Cp2102 Iot node(
- Relay 5v(
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is MQ-9 Carbon Monoxide, Methane, and LPG Gas Sensor Module can be used to sense Carbon Monoxide and Methane Gas. Sensitive material of the MQ9 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air.
It makes detection by the method of cycle high and low temperature, and detect CO when the low temperature (heated by 1.5V). The sensor’s conductivity is higher along with the gas concentration rising.
When a high temperature (heated by 5.0V), it detects Methane, Propane, etc. combustible gas and cleans the other gases adsorbed under low temperature.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 3 cm|