mq4 gas sensor module/ High Sensitivity Gas Methane Detector Sensor
₹499.00 inc.GST (-71%)
- Detecting range: 300~10000ppm
- Signal output indicator.
- Dual Signal output (analog output and TTL output).
- The TTL output signal is low level, allows us to connect with SCM directly.
- Analog output 0~5V voltage.
- Quick response and recovery.
Frequently Bought Together
- Jumper Wires Female to Female 20cm (40 Pieces/set)(
- NodeMCU esp8266 Wifi Internet of Things Development Board Cp2102 Iot node(
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is a simple to use MQ-4 High Sensitivity Gas Methane (CNG) Detector Sensor Module which can sense the presence of Compressed Natural Gas(CNG), methane(CH4), etc in the air. The module uses our MQ-4 sensor. It simplifies the interface to the odd pin spacing of the sensor and provides the interface through standard 4 x 0.1″ header pins.
It provides an analog output corresponding to the concentration of the gases in the air and an easy-to-use digital output. The onboard potentiometer can be used to set the maximum gas concentration beyond which the digital output gets triggered. The MQ-4 can detect natural gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm.
Just power the module with 5V set the threshold and you can start getting the gas concentration of the air around the sensor
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4 cm|