MQ-7 Detector Module- Methane, Butane, LPG, Smoke Sensor CO Carbon Monoxide Coal Gas Sensor Module
₹280.00 inc.GST (-49%)
- Operating voltage: DC 5 V.
- The analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- The carbon monoxide detection with better sensitivity.
- With a long service life and reliable stability.
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics.
- Range: 10 to 1000 ppm.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: MQ-7 Detector Module- Methane, Butane, LPG, Smoke Sensor CO Carbon Monoxide Coal Gas Sensor Module(
- Arduino Cable(
Customers who bought this item also bought
MQ-7 CO Carbon Monoxide Coal Gas Sensor Module detects the concentrations of CO in the air and outputs its reading as an analog voltage. The sensor can measure concentrations of 10 to 10,000 ppm.
The sensor can operate at temperatures from -10 to 50°C and consumes less than 150 mA at 5 V.
This module provides both digital and analog outputs. The threshold level for digital output can be easily adjusted using the preset on the board. The MQ-7 sensor module can be easily interfaced with Micro-controllers, Arduino and etc.
|Dimensions||35 × 10 × 11 cm|