NRF24L01 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module
₹250.00 inc.GST (-62%)
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability,
- Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control.
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- Built-in voltage regulator
- Standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: NRF24L01 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module(
- Arduino Nano V3 Development Board - Clone Compatible Model - 725(
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is M177 NRF24L01 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module. The NRF24L01 is a highly integrated, ultra-low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM band. With peak RX/TX currents lower than 14mA, a sub μA power,down mode, advanced power management, and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the NRF24L01 provides a true ULP solution enabling months to years of battery life when running on coin cells or AA/AAA batteries.
These RF modules are very popular among the Arduino tinkerers. The NRF24L01 is used on a wide variety of applications that require wireless control. They are transceivers which this means that each module can transmit and receive data.
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 2 cm|