Heart Rate Monitor Kit with AD8232 ECG sensor module
₹700.00 inc.GST (-8%)
- Designed to extract, amplify, and filter small biopotential signals.
- Leads-Off Detection.
- Shutdown Pin.
- LED Indicator.
- Analog Output.
- 3.5 mm Jack for Biomedical Pad Connection.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Heart Rate Monitor Kit with AD8232 ECG sensor module(
- Arduino UNO SMD R3 ATmega328p(
- Mini Breadboard(400 Points)(
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Heart Rate Monitor Kit with AD8232 ECG sensor module Kit For Arduino is a cost-effective board use to measure the electrical activity of the heart. This electrical activity can be chart as an ECG or Electrocardiogram and output as an analog reading.
ECGs can be extremely noisy, the AD8232 Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor acts as an op-amp to help obtain a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals easily. The ECG module AD8232 heart ECG monitoring sensor module is an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG and other bio-potential measurement applications.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 2 cm|