Flame Sensor infrared Receiver Ignition source detection module (color may vary )
₹250.00 inc.GST (-80%)
- Output Channel: 1
- Power Supply: 3.3/5V
- Built in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
- Onboard signal output indication, output effective signal is high, at the same time the indicator light up, the output signal can directly connect to microcontroller IO.
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, the flame spectrum especially sensitive.
- The flame of the most sensitive sensors flame, the regular light is also a response, generally used for fire alarm purposes.
Frequently Bought Together
- Infrared ( IR sensor ) Module(
Customers who bought this item also bought
This tiny Flame sensor infrared receiver module ignition source detection module is Arduino compatible can use to detect flame or wavelength of the light source within 760nm~1100nm also useful for Lighter flame detector at the distance 80cm.
Greater the flame, farther the test distance. It has the Detect angle of 60° and very sensitive to flame spectrum.
It produces the one channel output signal at the D0 terminal for further processing like an alarm system or any switching system. The sensitivity is adjustable with the help of blue potentiometer given on the board.
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 2 cm|