Digital Sensor TTP223B Module Capacitive Touch Sensor
₹50.00 inc.GST (-40%)
- Power supply voltage(VCC): 2.0, 3, 5.5 V.
- Output high VOH: 0.8VCC V
- Output low VOL: 0.3VCC V
- Response time (touch mode) : 60 mS
- Response time (low power mode) : 220 mS
- Can replace the traditional touch of a button
- Four M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Digital Sensor TTP223B Module Capacitive Touch Sensor(
- Mini Breadboard(400 Points)(
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Digital Sensor TTP223B Module Capacitive Touch Switch is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223B) capacitive touch switch module. Allows you to remove the worry of conventional push-type keys.
Digital Capacitive Touch Switch Module is based on TTP223B. Normally, it outputs low and keeps at low power state. When a touch is sensed on the circular marked region, it outputs high and switches to the quick response state. When not being touched for 12 seconds, it switches to low power state again.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 2 cm|