Digital LDR Module
₹70.00 inc.GST (-21%)
- LM393 based design.
- Can detect ambient brightness and light intensity.
- Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment).
- Output Digital – 0V to 5V, Adjustable trigger level from preset.
- LEDs indicating output and power.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V to 5V DC.
- Operating Current: 15ma.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Digital LDR Module is used to detect the presence of light / measuring the intensity of light. The output of the module goes high in the presence of light and it becomes low in the absence of light. The sensitivity of signal detection can be adjusted using the potentiometer.
|Dimensions||5 × 2 × 2 cm|