Arduino Pro Mini Atmega328 ProMini
₹350.00 inc.GST (-12%)
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Circuit Operating Voltage: 5V
- Clock frequency: 16MHz.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- 8 analog input port: A0 ~ A7.
- A pair of TTL level serial port transceiver : RX / TX.
- 6 PWM port: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11.
- Support serial download.
Frequently Bought Together
- Mini Breadboard(400 Points)(
This is Pro Mini 5V Arduino running the 16MHz bootloader. It’s a great board that will get you up and running quickly. The Arduino Pro series is meant for users that understand the limitations of system voltage (5V), lack of connectors, and USB off-board.
The Pro Mini ATMEGA328P 5V/16M is a micro-controller board base on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, an on-board resonator, a reset button, and holes for mounting pin headers.
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × 5 cm|