- Rated input current: 5A
- Rated output current: 5 mA
- Ratio: 1000: 1
- Linear range: 0-10 A (100 Ohm)
- Linearity: 0.2%
- Insulation voltage: 3000 V
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed)
- Operating distance: Up to 100mm (depending on antenna geometry)
- Operating frequency: 13.56KHz
- Data transfer: 106 kbit/s
- Data integrity: 16 Bit CRC, parity, bit coding bit counting
- Typical ticketing transaction: <100 ms ( including backup management)
- Designed to extract, amplify, and filter small biopotential signals.
- Leads-Off Detection.
- Shutdown Pin.
- LED Indicator.
- Analog Output.
- 3.5 mm Jack for Biomedical Pad Connection.
- Winding Ratio 1:1200
- Frequency : 50 Hz
- Recommended Burden Resistance (Ru) : 120 Ohms @ V out = 0.5 Volts.
- Maximum Primary Current (Imax) : 20 Amp.
- AC CURRENT MEASUREMENTS ONLY
- CAN NOT USE IN DC
- A Color-Coded Cable, with a standard male header connectors. Plug it straight into an Arduino or a Breadboard. No soldering is required.
- The Pulse Sensor has 3 holes around the outside edge which make it easy to sew it into almost anything.
- Visualization software (made in Processing) to instantly see the output of the sensor and for troubleshooting.
- Mainly used for water testing, water cooling system
- Application: Water heaters, credit card machines, water vending machine, flow measurement device
- High amplitude: ≥ 4.6V
- Low amplitude: ≤ 0.5V
- Electric strength: 1250V/min
- Insulation resistance: ≥ 100MΩ
- Hydrostatic pressure testing: ≤ 2.0Mpa
- Detecting range: 300~10000ppm
- Signal output indicator.
- Dual Signal output (analog output and TTL output).
- The TTL output signal is low level, allows us to connect with SCM directly.
- Analog output 0~5V voltage.
- Quick response and recovery.