- AC-DC 5V 700mA 3.5W
- Precision Buck Converter
- AC 220v to 5v DC step down Transformer power supply module
- OLED Driver IC: SSD1306
- Resolution: 128 x 64
- Visual Angle: >160°
- Input Voltage: 3.3V ~ 6V
- Compatible I/O Level: 3.3V, 5V
- Mini Size: 2.7 x 2.8cm
- Only Need 2 I/O Port to Control
- Full Compatible with Arduino
- Working temperature: -30°C ~ 70°C
- Module volume ( generous ): 27.0 x 27.0 x 4.1mm
- Factory configured for SPI protocol (can be easily changed to IIC)
- PCB COLOR MAY BE BLUE OR GREEN
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil, or interleaved stepping.
- Power Source: DC
- Material: Plastic
- weight : 0.1g
- 4 Terminals,220V into 0-220V adjustable output,Be sure to take the load transfer
- Mainly used:Thermostat,Dimming,Governor(Heating pipe, Heating wire ,Heating plate,Heating rods,Baisi bulb,Fan,EAF,Solder furnace,Table lamp) and so on
- Voltage: AC 220V Maximum power: 4000W Voltage Regulator: AC 0-220V
- Built-in USB to TTL Transfer chip.
- Designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects.
- TTL interface output, easy to connect to your MCU.
- Dual 3.3V and 5V Power output, work with 3.3v and 5 V target device.
- The mini-module is designed specifically for STC download and ARDUINO PRO supports all series of STC
- Standard interface layout, compatible with a variety of Arduinos such as the Pro Mini
- Original FTDI FT232 chip, stable performance
- USB power has current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
- With power, sending, receiving indicator, working status LED indicators
- Mini USB Port Connection
- Support 3.3V, 5V
- Input Voltage: 3. 7V~5. 5V
- Charging Current: 1A(max), Output Current: 1A(max)
- Output voltage: 5V, BAT Discharging Stop Voltage: 2. 9V
- Discharging Efficiency: 85%(input 3. 7V output 5V/1A)
₹50.00 inc.GST₹50.00 inc.GST
- Input Voltage : 2 Volt – 5.5 Volts DC.
- Sensitivity can adjust by the capacitance(0~50pF).
- Stable touching detection of the human body for replacing traditional direct switch key.
- Provides direct mode toggle mode by pad option(TOG pin).
- Auto calibration and Re-calibration period is about 4.0 sec when the key has not be touched.
- Integrated MF RC522
- 13.56MHz contactless communication card chip.
- Low-voltage, low-cost, small size of the non-contact card chip to read and write.
- Low cost, and ideal for user equipment development.
- The reader and RF card terminal design meets advanced applications development and production needs.
- Can be directly loaded into the various reader molds, very convenient.