- OLED Driver IC: SSD1306
- Resolution: 128 x 64
- Visual Angle: >160°
- Input Voltage: 3.3V ~ 6V
- Compatible I/O Level: 3.3V, 5V
- Mini Size: 2.7 x 2.8cm
- Only Need 2 I/O Port to Control
- Full Compatible with Arduino
- Working temperature: -30°C ~ 70°C
- Module volume ( generous ): 27.0 x 27.0 x 4.1mm
- Factory configured for SPI protocol (can be easily changed to IIC)
- PCB COLOR MAY BE BLUE OR GREEN
- Character Color: Black
- Supply voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: 98 x 60 x 12 (LxWxH) mm.
- 20 characters wide, 4 rows
- The module can easily interface with an MCU
- The module is a low-power consumption character LCD Module with a built-in controller
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines! (Any analog/digital pins can be used)
- 5V power supply.
- Serial I2C control of LCD display using PCF8574.
- Backlight can be enabled or disabled via a jumper on the board.
- Contrast control via a potentiometer.
- Can have 8 modules on a single I2C bus (change address via solder jumpers)address, allowing.
- Size ：41.6 x 19.2 mm.
Pin NoFunctionName1Ground (0V)Ground2Supply voltage; 5V (4.7V – 5.3V)Vcc3Contrast adjustment; through a variable resistorVEE4Selects command register when low; and data register when highRegister Select5Low to write to the register; High to read from the registerRead/write6Sends data to data pins when a high to low pulse is givenEnable78-bit data pinsDB08DB19DB210DB311DB412DB513DB614DB715Backlight VCC (5V)Led16Backlight Ground (0V)Led-